Who is where

Get in touch, and come to the next reunion (TBC - last one Feb 2010)

21 March, 2010

YF 81 Committee - where are they now



Robert Oerlemans – see YF staff

Michael Oerlemans – Bendigo (Vic), Dept of Human Services, married, kid Tristan

Suzie Moore – see YF staff

Bill Keir – ?

Eddy Meyer – journalist, Channel 10

Mark Mathot reports: Eddy is indeed still a journalist at Ch10 - and a highly respected one having been at various times their correspondent in the United States and I think London. As for me - I left television journalism in 2000 and went to "the dark side". Between 2000 and 2008 I was the communications manager for the Sydney Motor Show. Today I'm still in PR (mostly to do with cars) married and with one 8 year-old son called Jac.

Peter Edwards - Pastor of Potters Church, Parramatta (Yes, Pastor Peter picked a Potters Parish in Parramatta)

others - details please

Who is where? Updates please! Post a comment or email nmanning@pnc.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick,
    this is what happens when you google yourself :) - you find stuff like this!
    Eddy is indeed still a journalist at Ch10 - and a highly respected one having been at varuious times their correspondent in the United States and I think London. I still catch up with him very occasionally. As for me - I left television journalism in 2000 and went to "the dark side".
    Between 2000 and 2008 I was the communications manager for the Sydney Motor Show. Today I'm still in PR (mostly to do with cars) married and with one 8 year-old son called Jac. I see you have a kid born in 2003 as well?
    Regards,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete